The Web www.topeinfo.es It belongs to and is managed by Juan Lopez Lopez (onwards John), Spanish nationality, and residence in Martorell (Spain).
1. Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish law.
Juan and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of current John to any dispute that may arise from the provision of services under this Legal Notice.
This site complies with the legislation in force at all times. More particularly and without limitation, with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data December 13, with the Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce July 11, and with Organic Law 1/1996 of Legal Protection of Minors January 15.
For this reason, John:
- Do not publish material ILLICIT, immoral, Obscene the harmful.
- Not endorse any form of discrimination.
- No spam refers, spam, spam or newsletters when unsolicited.
- No violates any right of intellectual property of third.
Through this website, John provides users access to some general information about yourself and about your work, and additional information (but not necessarily exhaustive) on various services that you can offer.
Juan reserves the right to change, at any time and without notice, content, presentation and web configuration. It also reserves the right to modify or delete, at any time and without notice, Disclaimer this document.
The web access and use are free of charge for users, and not required at any time your subscription or registration.
The user agrees to use this website in a manner consistent with the Act and with the provisions of this Legal Notice. The user is forbidden to use this website in any manner that implies that the web is damaged, unused, overloaded the deteriorated.
The user shall not obtain (and even try to obtain) news, posts, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or image, photographs, recordings, software y, general, any kind of material accessible via the web, using means or procedures other than those, as the case, have been made available for this purpose or have indicated specifically.
The user is obliged to use the contents in a diligent, proper and lawful, en particular, agrees to refrain from:
- Use the form contents, for purposes that are contrary to the laws.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the express permission of John.
- Remove, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of Juan or content provided on this website.
- Using this site or to send advertising information, communications for direct marketing purposes or any other commercial purpose.
- Perform any act contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, Intellectual Property, the rules of a fiscal nature, and honor, privacy and the image and reputation of persons or entities.
5. Personal Data
When contacting John, the user expressly consents to the transfer of data, for the sole purpose of receiving information that is of interest, previously requested by the contact.
The user may at any time revoke the consent given, and exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing to the e-mail communication joan (in) topeinfo.es.
John never will sell, share, distribute or assign such personal data without the user's explicit consent. However, Juan disclosed to the public authorities personal data and any other information in its possession and is requested in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case.
Where appropriate, the users' personal data will be stored in a file owned by John, to ensure technical and structural measures necessary to preserve the integrity and security of the same.
This web site maintains security levels of data protection under Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, mal trends, disturbance, unauthorized access and data theft, although Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of this website takes place, in any case, under its sole responsibility.
John does not control or access to or the use made by users of the web.
8. Denial of access
Juan reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Web at any time and without notice, own initiative or at the request of a competent public authority, to users who violate this Legal Notice or the laws.
9. Procedure in case of violation of rights
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of this website violates your intellectual property rights, you must send a notice to joan (in) topeinfo.es containing the following information:
- Personal information: name, address, phone number and email address of the claimant.
- Signature authentic equivalent, with personal data of the holder of intellectual property rights allegedly infringed or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
- Complete and accurate indication of the content protected by intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, and its location on the web.
- A clear declaration that the introduction of the contents listed is made without the consent of the holder of intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
- Express statement, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information in the notification is true and accurate, and that the introduction of content is a violation of their intellectual property rights.
A “Cookie” It is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize. The set of cookies helps us improve our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful our users and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of internet, providing innumerable advantages in providing interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and, exchange, which they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
Typology, purpose and functioning of Cookies
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard disk users.
- permanent cookies: cookies are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has an expiration date determined. The cookie will stop working after that date. the use, usually, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
List of the main cookies used on our web
- Cookies strictly necessary
- anti-captcha-crc: It serves to control SPAM in comments, user records, etc.
- accessory or third party cookies
- google Analytics: this service works for web analytics and advertising. The data from the cookie tells Google which pages have been visited, and allows them to find relevant ads. Google writes both session cookies and persistent. Cookies do not store personal data. Removing or disabling cookies will not limit the functionality of our website. The cookies are stored on your computer: __utma, __utmb, utmc, __utmv, __utmz
- gravatar: It is a service that offers a unique avatar globally
- wordpress_* y wp-settings-*: They are used once the session is started on the desktop WordPress.
How to disable cookies in your browser
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings normally found in the options or preferences menu of your browser.
Then we offer guidance on the steps to access the setup menu and cookies, if, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, You can consult Microsoft support or help browser.
- Chrome: settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, You can consult Google or support browser support.
- Firefox: Tools -> options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, You can consult or support Mozilla browser support.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, You can consult the Apple support or help browser.
What if you disable cookies?
Some features of the services will be disabled as, e.g., remain identified, keep shopping in the shopping cart or keep your favorite products.
Our web can modify this policy cookies based on legislative requirements, regulations or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users who visit regularly are advised.