4 Characteristics of Artisteer.0
This is the summary of the new features in Artisteer s 4.0
- Editing content
- HTML5 and CSS3 support
- Support for mobile devices
- Google Web Fonts
- Access pictures from Flickr
- New visual designer header
- New image options
- Design and editing footer
- New style options
- Changes in the GUI
- Plug-in SDK
Previously, in Artisteer 3.1 could only create content for your web pages if you were creating a “Website or Blog” insole. In version 4.0, can design the template and create pages with content for any CMS. In fact, you do not select a template type for your project. It works with the design in the same way for each type of project. Ultimately, is exported to the type of template you want (HTML, Joomla, WordPress, etc.)
HTML5 and CSS3 support
Artisteer is now compatible with the latest evolving standards of best websites structured. You can add your own rich user experiences, as animation, directly in Artisteer.
Support for mobile devices – responsive web design
Artisteer 4.0 now generates templates to scale the design of their websites for mobile devices and laptops. No need to adjust your layout or styles to work on tablets and phones. Now you can build a website that looks great on any device.
Google Web Fonts
You can choose from hundreds of sources for free Google, open source and developed for the web.
Online access to images from Flickr
Wherever you can insert an image into your template, and in the bottom of the page or in the header, Now you can choose from thousands of Flickr images on the web. No need to find out from Artisteer; Artisteer gets it.
Note that the images you select on Flickr under Creative Commons license. More information about licensing attribution here.
New visual designer header
Artisteer 4.0 now has a new designer header that can be used to add features that were not possible before.
With the new designer can:
- Add a slideshow at his head: Define each slide as if it were a separate header. Decide how you want each slide to transition to the next. If an image, Slideshows can also be added to the contents of the page, footer and sidebar.
- New selection tool: Interactive change the appearance of text and images using the new selection tool. Rotate and move text whenever you want in the header, and then the style you want to appear.
- Create photo collages: Want to add a picture to your header photo? In Artisteer 4.0 Now you can add and organize many photos or images as desired.
- Masks texture: Masks allow transparent make part of your header transparent so the background shows through your page. You can use a mask to add interesting patterns based on their background, or use patterns style header edges. In Artisteer 3.1, transparent masks were only available as a special texture effect you selected from the gallery of the texture. You could add another texture, and if you wanted a different effect had to create their own custom texture. In Artisteer 4.0, transparent masks are selected separately so now you can add a mask, but also select and add another texture to the header. There are also additional options mask to select where and how to apply the mask.
- Text blocks: Need more options of text in the header? With Artisteer 4.0 You can add more text blocks (Forms), besides style with masks, textures, highlights, etc. The forms are not just for text. You can use them to add geometric patterns that can be textured style, highlights, etc, Like other parts of the pages. You can also add shapes to your pages if you add a slideshow to your content, as overlapping with text image.
New image options
- Estilo Lightbox: When you insert an image, Artisteer automatically adds the class attribute “art-lightbox” the label <img/> to create a style of image Ligthbox. Now viewers can click on the image to see a larger version of the image superimposed on top of the page. You can turn the light table and off in the picture options ('Preview').
- Slideshow anywhere: Its head is the only part of the page can include a slideshow. Wherever that may include an image in your page, can also define a slideshow.
- More font choices: You can now include images from the web using a URL or selecting them from the online gallery.
Design and editing footer
Now you can edit the design and the footer area the same way you can edit other parts of your page.
New style options
Artisteer 4.0 style includes new ways to apply to components of the pages.
- Text Shadow Effect: In most places where you can add text or style template, Artisteer now allows you to add a shadow effect to the source.
- New radio options for rows and cells
- New HTML elements: Artisteer now allows common HTML style controls like radio buttons, checkboxes, etc. These typically represented on its website by the CMS, or an extension of the CMS, such as a plug-in, but now in 4,0 can style them in Artisteer to look like how you want to appear on the page.
- Color: Wherever you can select a color from Artisteer, the first two options in 'Additional colors “now” Black “and” White “it easier to select color values. When 'More Colors … “Now there is a transparency slider you can use to change the opacity of the element (e.g., the row or CELDA) without going back to the bar tape to change this. Note the slider is disabled on where transparency is not allowed. E.g., You can not change the opacity of the source so this is disabled when working with text.
- Menus: With Artisteer 4.0, can create menus “magazine style”. Artisteer now includes many more style options such as “underlined” in hover and other visual effects that can be added to the menu bar, submenu area and individual items.
- New styles for header block borders and menu bars: You can add a border style sides individually controlling border around block header and the menu bar.
Changes in the GUI
- Needless selecting the type of template: When you create a new project no longer need to select a template type (namely, WordPress, Joomla, etc). Now all the templates are the same when creating, when given style and to create content for them. No decide what kind of template to be used until you export your template. Then, export the configurable options automatically change according to the type of template you have selected.
- Mode panel: Most of the options can now be configured in a panel that slides in the preview area. With the mode select panel need not continually ribbon bar to open a dialog box for changing the options. As you work in the preview area, panel options change depending on what elements are working with (eg menu bar, header, imagery, etc.)
- Suggestions: The options start tab suggestions have changed slightly. The blade tips, content and menu are still available except now are selected within the context in which you work with these elements in the preview. To make a change, Suggestion select the icon when it appears in the preview area. Since the content you see on the page can be installed on the back-end of the CMS, images and content suggestions have improved, not only to change the style, but also the design and content of your page, row, cell or the entire content area. Before adding content to your pages, function can be very useful suggestion to display different designs you might want to use before you start making changes.
- Reorganized Options: You will find that many options have been reorganized to make them more accessible and more intuitive.